Saturday, April 25, 2009

35hours left!!!

There only 35 hours left for me to study..
nono.. actually is 30 hours left..
cos need to reduce d time for bath, eat and sleep..

Mon is my 1st sub..
Tat sub i have 0 confident to face it..
dunno wat type of Ques will come out,
n dunno how should i answer d ques.
wat can i do?

im trying my best to study all d chapters,
but i need more time to understand,
tat's y i still haven cover all d chapters..

oh.. god..
please help me...
bless me well..
buddha oso..

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
Add more more more more more more more oil

3 comments:

No_Idea said...

ADD OIL OILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jordan P said...

==lll

stop ur countdown b4 every1 gone mad...plz~~~

god will help u...but still need ur own effort~~~

dun think too much ady le la~~~~!!!!

"老妻" said...

加油!考试顺利!我也超怕的。 T.T